Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin carving has started!



We went to Remlinger Farms this weekend, which is awesome fun. It's not much of a farm, but it has rollercoasters and other kids attractions. It was also Leila's first outing, going out into the wild, cold, sunny, crazy world for the first time. She slept through most of it!

Afterwards I picked up 5 pumpkins. One idea I had was to make a small one that was being eaten by a big one. That's what you see above. I also got some fake blood which I will apply when Halloween comes closer for the extra gore effect.

So Watson decides the little pumpkin is his. He was very upset when he saw it being eaten by the "daddy pumpkin". So he takes it out. Now Watson and I have this little war going on - everytime I see the pumpkin, I put the little one back into the mouth of the big one, Watson pulls it right back out when he sees it.

No comments: