Thursday, December 20, 2007

Random Thoughts

So Milo really loves to read so much. It's incredible, he reads all those chapter books for 3rd graders already. He just loves it and eats it up. Just like Melissa did at that age.
And Watson is much more like me: more physical, loves to play outside, doesn't get mad about anything and is kind of up for anything.

Watson also looks more like me (or really he just doesn't look like anyone of us) and Milo looks a lot like Melissa. So will the similarities the two of them share with the respective parents manifest themselves in more ways than we've seen? I really wonder. It's also funny that Milo is always totally on Melissa's side about any issue, and Watson is on mine. Watson also likes all the foods I do, and eats everything, like I do. Milo is more picky about his food just like Melissa. Pretty crazy.

No comments: