Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

Well this year we were up in Seattle and it was good to see everyone! Of course we hung out with the Germans and I also got a chance to hang out with Rob, who had his whole family in town. Thanks for inviting me over, good to see you and everyone.
And of course the scooter guys at the 9lb hammer and thanks Ryan and fam for coming down to visit and go to gameworks!

Here some pics from the Port Wooden house this year:

Our room in the awesome 1913 officer's home.



Ferry ride out of seattle




Taking a walk in the freezing weather and blowing wind + rain.

Leila still loved it of course.



Yep, I had to carry her after this.

Ruedie and I went for a run, the sun made a brief appearance and i got this shot of
whole place.

The kids are turning into teenagers!

But not Leila, she is just excited to see me.

No comments: