Sunday, November 28, 2010

Making Turducken 2010

Well again it was time to make Turducken for Thanksgiving. It's now my fifth Turducken and I am getting really good and fast at it. This year, I did something new. I de-boned all the birds, as usual, but I also skinned the duck and the chicken because I felt that previously the skin was a little chewy and greasy in the middle of the dish. So this time no skin. Of course, the turkey kept its skin to still maintain the look and feel of a standard turkey.

Below a vid of me making the Turducken:



We also had a great time with all the sand volleyball playing, lounging in the pool and the kids of course zocking their minds out.

Another cute one of Watson with his great grandmother (Melissa's mom's mom):

1 comment:

Rima said...

Das sieht ja so richtig ecklig aus!